3.18.2007

What? No Barenaked Ladies guy?

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.



After another random comment about looking like Steven Paige, from a recovering alcoholic at Union Station, I figured I'd give this a whirl. The results have surprised the nation, and by nation, I mean me. Maybe I can find work in the Dalai Lama's security detail as his double. Or, just change my name to Chester Bennington, who shares a lookalike distinction with Mike S. I think its the glasses.

3 comments:

Sam said...

http://prodigalsonreturnshome.blogspot.com/2007/03/winona-judd.html

Heather said...

Aw man! They didn't have the cool collage function when I did mine way back.

Dalai Lama - NICE!

-- jlb said...

OK, so, having been compared alot too Kirstie Alley (back when she, and I, were both much thinner), I gave this a try.

They're amazing face recognition technology came up with lookalikes including two women I've never heard of , and SIX MEN, including PRINCE WILLIAM and BENITO MUSSOLINI!!!!!!

I will not be publishing my collage, and I think I might need a good plastic surgeon. Yeesh. Maybe I'll just go to Rate My Rack or something.